Building Fast Facts
- Versatile living options that allow residents to choose the layout that works best for them:
- Single or double (shared bedroom space) studio apartments
- A true one bedroom double, where residents share the bedroom
- A flex two bedroom, where the living space is used as a bedroom so that each resident has a private room
- A true two bedroom, where residents have single rooms
- Each apartment has a full kitchen
- Each floor has a washer and dryer
- Close to neighborhood eateries, coffee shops and stores
Room Selection 2022 Data
Room Selection 2022 data shows that the students who selected into this building were 76% juniors, 21% seniors, and 2% sophomores.
- 97% of students who selected into this building participated as part of a group.
- 4% were in mixed-point groups with an average point value of 34*
- 19% were in rising seniors groups
- 74% were in rising juniors groups
- 2% were in rising sophomores groups
*This point value is adjusted to reflect the changes in point value effective for AY 23-24 Room Selection.
Please keep in mind that class make-up in each building varies year to year based on student preferences. This should not be used as predictive data for the upcoming academic year.
- Housing Rate:
- Upperclass Rate
- Entrance Location:
- 549 W 113th Street
- Number of Residential Floors:
- Single/Double Rooms within Apartments*:
- 32 singles / 66 doubles
- Air Conditioning:
- Bathroom Style:
- One bathroom in each apartment
- Cleaning Responsibility & Schedule:
- Bathrooms: Resident responsibility
Kitchens: Resident responsibility
Trash & Recycling: Residents are responsible for taking their waste to the bins in the basement by the elevator
- Hard surface
- All bedrooms are furnished
Living spaces in one and two bedroom apartments are not furnished
*One bedroom apartments with double occupancy can be converted to two singles depending on living preferences
- Bike Storage:
- Not available. See the list of bike storage locations in our residence halls.
- Clothing Donation Bin:
- Not available. See a list of donation bin locations in our residence halls.
- Computer Lab & Print Station:
- Not available. See the list of computer labs and print stations in our residence halls.
- Fitness Room:
- Not available. See the list of fitness center locations in our residence halls.
- One full kitchen in each apartment
- Free laundry on each floor
- Some apartments may have living space depending on apartment size and resident preferences.
Building lounges are not available. See the list of lounge locations in our residence halls.
What Former Residents Say:
"A favorite among students seeking a more private living situation."