Building Fast Facts
- Spacious doubles
- Multiple single-use bathrooms are available on every floor
- Shared kitchen and lounge space is available on most floors
- Shafted rooms have permanently installed AC units
- Located close to neighborhood eateries and coffee shops
- An opportunity for sophomores to live almost exclusively with their class
Room Selection 2022 Data:
Room Selection 2022 data shows that the students who selected into this building were 100% sophomores.
- 91% of sophomores who selected into this building participated as part of a group.
- This building is a sophomore only building
- Single rooms were the first rooms in the building to be selected
*This point value is adjusted to reflect the changes in point value effective for AY 23-24 Room Selection.
Please keep in mind that class make-up in each building varies year to year based on student preferences. This should not be used as predictive data for the upcoming academic year.
- Housing Rate:
- Upperclass Rate
- Entrance Location:
- 562 West 113th Street
- Number of Residential Floors:
- Single/Double Rooms:
- 41 singles / 175 doubles
- Air Conditioning:
- Available only in shafted rooms
- Bathroom Style:
- Multiple single-use bathrooms on each floor
- Cleaning Responsibility & Schedule:
- Bathrooms: Daily, Monday - Friday, by Facilities
Kitchens: Daily, Monday - Friday, by Facilities
Trash & Recycling: Residents are responsible for disposing of their waste in the bins by the elevators or in the kitchen
- Hard surface
- All rooms are furnished
- Type of Room Lock:
- CUID Swipe Access
- Bike Storage:
- Not available. See the list of bike storage locations in our residence halls.
- Computer Lab & Print Station:
- Computer lab and print station are available on first floor
- Fitness Room:
- Available on fourth floor
- Shared kitchen lounge available on most floors. Kitchens do not have a fridge.
- Free laundry facility on first floor
- Shared kitchen lounge available on most floors
Building lounge available on first floor
- Clothing Donation Bin:
- Located in the laundry room
What Former Residents Say:
"A sophomore version of Carman Hall."