Mostly seniors live in Woodbridge which offers primarily one-bedroom apartments and a few two-bedroom apartments. In the one bedroom apartments, students either share a single bedroom and use the other room as a common space or use the living space as a second bedroom.
Building Fast Facts
- Close to Riverside Park
- Versatile living options that allow residents to choose the layout that works best for them:
- A true two bedroom, where each resident has a single room
- A true one bedroom double, where residents share the bedroom
- A flex two bedroom, where the living space is used as a bedroom so that each resident has a private room
- Each apartment has a full kitchen including a refrigerator
Room Selection 2022 Data:
Room Selection 2022 data shows that the students who selected into this building were 78% seniors and 22% juniors.
- 100% of students who selected into this building participated as part of a group
- 17% were in mixed-point groups with an average point value of 36*
- 67% were in rising seniors groups
- 16% were in rising juniors groups
*This point value is adjusted to reflect the changes in point value effective for AY 23-24 Room Selection.
Please keep in mind that class make-up in each building varies year to year based on student preferences. This should not be used as predictive data for the upcoming academic year.
- Housing Rate:
- Upperclass Rate
- Entrance Location:
- 431 Riverside Drive
- Number of Residential Floors:
- Number of Apartments:
- Three two-bedroom apartments (two single bedrooms) / 78 one-bedroom apartments*
- Air Conditioning:
- Bathroom Style:
- One private bathroom per apartment
- Cleaning Responsibility & Schedule:
- Bathrooms: Resident responsibility
Kitchens: Resident responsibility
Trash & Recycling: Residents are responsible for taking their waste to the trash chutes (small bags of trash) or bins (large items and recycling) in the compactor room, or the bins by the elevator
- Mix of hard surface and carpet
- All bedrooms are furnished
Living spaces within apartments are furnished with two dining chairs, a table, and two lounge chairs
- Type of Room Lock:
- Hard key lock
*One bedroom apartments with double occupancy can be converted to two singles depending on living preferences
- Bike Storage:
- Not available. See the list of bike storage locations in our residence halls.
- Clothing Donation Bin:
- Located in the laundry room
- Computer Lab & Print Station:
- Print station is available on first floor. Computer lab is not available. See the list of computer lab and print stations in our residence hall lounges.
- Fitness Room:
- Available on first floor
- One full, private kitchen in each apartment
- Free laundry facility in basement
- Varies by apartment and desired layout. See the floor plans.
A shared building lounge is not available. See the list of lounge locations in our residence hall lounges.