Building Fast Facts
- Large rooms with beautiful views of the Hudson
- Kitchens and lounges are available in each suite
- Convenient access to Riverside Park
- Fitness equipment available on the top floor
- Housing Rate:
- Upperclass Rate
- Entrance Location:
- 362 Riverside Drive
- Number of Residential Floors:
- Single/Double Rooms within Suites:
- 185 doubles / 114 singles
- Air Conditioning:
- Bathroom Style:
- Two shared, gendered bathrooms in each suite
- Cleaning Responsibility & Schedule:
- Bathrooms: Cleaned by Facilities. Note: Facilities will not move personal belongings to clean.
Kitchens: Cleaned by Facilities. Note: Facilities staff will not wash dishes.
Trash & Recycling: Kitchen and bathroom trash and recycling is collected daily by Facilities. Residents are responsible for taking their bedroom trash and recycling to the compactor room located on every floor near elevators.
- Hard surface
- All rooms are furnished
- Type of Room Lock:
- CUID Tap Access
- Bike Storage:
- Available in basement
- Computer Lab & Print Station:
- Print station is available in the lobby. Computer lab is not available. See the list of computer labs and print stations in our residence halls.
- Fitness Room:
- Available on top floor and equipped with cable TV service
- Four shared kitchen on each floor
- Free laundry facility in basement
- Four shared lounges on each floor