EcoReps Fall 2021 Event Schedule
Friday, September 3, 2021 | 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Meet at the Sundial on College Walk
Join Columbia EcoReps for a tour of campus, highlighting Columbia’s sustainable initiatives. We'll explore the Greenmarket, Diana Center green roof, and Barnard greenhouse and discuss sustainable living in residence halls.
Friday, September 3, 2021 | 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Blackbox Theatre, Lerner Hall
Want to get involved with sustainability at Columbia? Join EcoReps' Green Welcome to learn about their environmental initiatives on campus and meet other eco-minded students!
Monday, September 6, 2021 | 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Location: TBD
As part of the annual Give + Go Green initiative, every fall during Check-In the EcoReps host sales of household items collected from former residents.
At these sales, students can purchase used items in good condition at a fraction of the normal cost. Inventory highlights include:
- Microwaves (permitted for use in res hall kitchens)
- Televisions (limited amount)
- Storage items (boxes, bathroom kits, drawers)
- Electronics (printer, lamps, speakers, etc)
- Miscellaneous items (fun things, ranging from posters to gym equipment)
- Kitchen supplies (pans, cutlery, and more)
- Hangers (sold in groups of ten)
Remember: Items are first-come, first-served and the sale is CASH ONLY. Don’t forget a reusable bag!
For any questions, please contact [email protected].