Paying Your Housing Bill, Other Fees and Fines

All Columbia Housing charges will appear on the Student Account Statement produced by Student Financial Services (SFS) and in Vergil/SSOL on the Account > View Student Account Detail by Term page and are payable as directed by that office. Charges may include your Housing bill, as well as other fees and fines associated with Housing policy violations.  

Learn more about the bills and payment process on the SFS website. 

For questions related to account holds due to an outstanding balance, contact the Student Service Center at 212-854-4400 or [email protected]