You can view your or your group's appointment time in the Housing Portal on the "Registration Summary" step.
Appointment Times are in 24 Hour Format
You can convert your 24-hour clock appointment time into the 12-hour format.
- Appointment times scheduled between 8:00 and 11:59 will occur in the a.m./morning hours.
- Appointment times scheduled between 12:00 and 12:59 will occur in the p.m./afternoon hours.
- Appointment times scheduled between 13:00 and 20:00 will occur in the p.m./afternoon and evening hours. Subtract 12 from the 24-hour format to find the p.m. equivalent. Examples:
- 14:30 is the same as 2:30 p.m.
- 19:25 is the same as 7:25 p.m.
During Your Appointment Time
Individual participants or a Group’s Leader should log in to the Housing Portal to select a room(s). View your Room Selection options by opening your AY 2023-2024 Housing Application, selecting “Room Selection Registration Confirmation”, and then pressing the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom.
Note: You will only be able to advance to Room Selection once your appointment time has started. If you log in before the start of your appointment time, refresh your browser or log out and log back in.
There are four steps within the selection process:
- Select Your Building
- Select Your Floor
- Select Your Room
- Finalize Your Room
- You have a set amount of time to finalize your selection, during which a timer will display on the screen. While you are confirming your choice, the room(s) you have selected will be unavailable to others. Once the timer runs out, the room(s) will be released, and you will be directed back to step three to select your room(s).
Individual participants or a Group’s Leader have from the start of their appointment time through the end of Room Selection to pick a room. Room Selection closes on April 14 at 5:00 p.m.
A digital display featuring an up-to-date listing of available rooms will be posted in the Announcements section of the Housing website at the start of Room Selection.
New this year: The live viewer will no longer display the gender and UNI of a room’s occupant.
Room Selection Resources
If you need help during Room Selection, contact the Housing team at [email protected].